Perris RV Storage
Let us store your investment in a safe location!
We offer a variety of convenient and affordable RV storage, camper storage and trailer storage units in a variety of sizes and styles. It is important to store your investments in a facility that is committed to providing the highest level of security, customer service, options, flexibility, and peace of mind to its customers. Daytona RV & Boat Storage offers secure RV storage in a facility that is recognized as one of the best in Perris, CA. We also offer Boat Storage for your beloved watercrafts.
Vehicles towing larger recreational vehicles will have no trouble maneuvering around in the spacious storage area. We can provide parking for RVs from 14' x 40' to 14' x 90'.
RV Storage Tips
- Make sure to remove all perishable items from cabinets and refrigerator.
- Clean the inside of refrigerator and leave door open to ventilate.
- Turn off refrigerator; verify that all power sources are off by checking 12 volt, 110 volt and LP gasClean rooftop A/C filters and cover the outside unit.
- Clean the interior of the RV, pull shades and close blinds.
- Turn off the propane cylinders and cover the regulator.
- Cover vents to the furnace and range hood for long-term storage.
- Close all roof vents and windows. If needed, use a chemical-type dehumidifier to prevent condensation.
- Check tire pressure and cover the tires if they are exposed to outdoor elements.
- Inspect roof, body, interior, soft molding and caulking.
- Service locks with spray lubricant to prevent rust and freezing.
- Remove batteries, store in an area that is not subject to outdoor elements and test periodically; charge if necessary.
- Check all operating fluid levels under the hood, top off the gasoline tank and add a fuel stabilizer.
- Make sure to empty and thoroughly rinse out all holding tanks. During the winter, all water tanks, lines and pumps should be drained and filled with non-toxic RV antifreeze to keep from freezing the system.
- Review your owner's manual for additional system storage tips.